Here's what you'll need:
- Construction paper
- Contact Paper (I used Duck Laminate Adhesive Paper from Amazon.com Click Here ).
- Colored tissue paper cut into small squares or any shape that you prefer.
- Cut out an egg shape out of construction paper.
- Draw a line about a 1/2 inch all around the inside of the egg.
- Cut out and remove the inner portion of the egg.
- Cut out a piece of contact paper and peel the backing off.
- Lay the egg frame on top of the sticky side of the contact paper.
- Stick the tissue paper all over the inside of the egg.
- Cut out another piece of contact paper and lay it over the egg.
- Trim off the excess contact paper.
- Hang or tape on a sunny widow.
Since I love me some Jesus and He is what Easter is really all about, I decided Grace needed to make a cross sun catcher as well.
The Daily Dish: Honey Balsamic Carrots
|Click Here For Recipe|