Dukan Diet, and I LOVE hard boiled eggs, but I can never seem to get them just right.
You've probably seen this on Pinterest, but have you actually tried it yet? I was a little skeptical about putting eggs in the oven and if they'd taste just as good as regular hard boiled eggs. Well, not only is this method super easy, but the eggs taste even better than the stove top method.
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and carefully place eggs in a muffin pan.
2. Place your eggs in the oven for 30 minutes.
3. While your eggs are in the oven, run a cold water bath for your eggs to sit in after they're done cooking.
4. After 30 minutes, take your eggs out and let them sit for 5 minutes.
(They probably will have some brown spots on them, but that will wash off in the cold water bath)
5. Let the eggs sit in the cold water bath until completely cool.
6. Your eggs are ready and super easy to peel.
(There may be a few eggs that have a small brown spot on them from where they were in contact with the pan. This will not affect the taste.
Perfect "hard boiled" eggs that taste and look amazing!
Go give it a try!
The Daily Dish: The Best Deviled Eggs
|Click Here For Recipe|