Trix Marshmallow Treats
I've always wanted to try these ever since I first saw them. They are basically a rice krispie treat but with fruity trix.
Super easy to make and the kids love them....ok ok, I love them too!
1/2 stick butter or margarine
1 10 oz. package regular marshmallows OR 4 c. miniature marshmallows
6 cups Fruity Trix
- In a large sauce pan, melt butter over low to medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted, then remove from heat.
- Add Trix to marshmallow mixture and stir until coated.
- Add mixture to a greased 9x13 inch pan and press treats to fill the pan.
- Let cool and cut into 24 squares when ready to serve.
Super yummy Trix Marshmallow Treats that your family will love!