My daughter's current favorite show is Disney's Doc McStuffins. This year she wanted so badly to dress as Doc McStuffins for a church fall festival, so I started looking online for a Doc McStuffins costume.....with absolutely no luck at all!
She already owned the Doc McStuffins Doctor's Bag Play Set and the Doctor's lab coat, so I decided I needed to find the different pieces to complete the outfit. Let me just say this was no easy task. Here is how I did it:
- I purchased the pink skirt on Ebay for $0.88, but you can purchase the one in the photo above at Target.
- The shoes were also from Ebay (Pink Converse) however, she is wearing a pair of light pink sparkly shoes that she already owned. The pink converse shoes were too big, but nice to have for when she grows into them.
- The leggings were almost impossible to find, but I finally found them on Ebay HERE.
- The purple striped shirt was also incredibly hard to find, but I found one HERE.
- The Doctor's White Lab Coat I bought on Amazon, which she's had for a couple of years.
- There are plenty of "Doc McStuffins" headbands on Etsy, but since I used to make girls headbands, I already had the pink flower (you can probably find them at Hobby Lobby, Michaels, etc.) The purple sparkly headband I found on Amazon for $2.99 HERE.
So that's it. I thought I'd share that with anyone who was interested in making the costume, but had no idea where to get the pieces. It's not the cheapest costume, but it's stink'n adorable and well made so she can wear it over and over (and over) again.