Laura Geller is a renown makeup artist, and her makeup has graced the faces of countless celebrities as well as thousands of women around the world!
Two of her best-selling products are her Spackle Under Makeup Primer and her Baked collection.
I was lucky enough to try the Spackle Under Makeup Primer as well as her Blush-n-Brighten Baked blush! I instantly fell in love with both of them!
- Retexturizes the skin and creates a silky smooth surface for makeup application.
- Locks in moisture so skin feels softer and looks smoother.
- Foundation and blush apply easier and smoother, wear longer and look fresher.
- Use during the day over foundation to refresh makeup.
- Complex of botanical extracts provide protection and soothing anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Oil-free and ideal for all skin types.
I love how the Spackle feels on my face before applying my makeup. It fills in those fine lines so my foundation doesn't settle in the creases of my face. I also noticed a diminished appearance in my pores, which I really love!
The Baked Blush-n-Brighten in "Pink Grapefruit":
- Dimethicone creates a barrier to lock in moisture and prevent water loss.
- Titanium Dioxide is a physical sunscreen ingredient that provides broad spectrum protection.
- Shade and formula work for everyone.
- Plush tones of pink, berry, cream and gold are blended for the perfect shade of color.
- Gives skin a smooth, even, natural glow.
- Blends beautifully with either Balance-n-Brighten or Bronze-n-Brighten.
I LOVE this blush! It's so super-pigmented that you just need the tiniest bit on your brush to achieve a beautiful, youthful glow. I have a feeling I won't run out of this blush for a very long time!
I am so stink'n excited to be offering the Laura Geller's Spackle Under Makeup Primer and Blush-n-Brighten for a GIVEAWAY! Whoever wins these two ah-mazing products is going to be one happy girl!