These ham-n-cheese, crescent roll sandwiches, are so easy peasy and my kids love them!
Here's how you make them:
- Pre-made crescent roll dough (In the little tubes in your grocer's cold section).
- Meat of any kind. I used ham.
- Cheese. I used sliced cheese.
- Roll out the dough and separate the triangles, laying them flat.
- Place pieces of meat onto the center of the triangular dough. If using chunks of meat, make them on the smaller and thinner side so you can still roll the dough.
- Do the same thing above with your cheese.
- Roll up the dough like you would a crescent roll. (You can pinch sides closed if you wish, I didn't).
- Bake as per the directions on the package.
That's it! Enjoy!