Want to create a colorful Easter centerpiece for around $25?
- Candy from Rite Aid (I used Peanut M&M's in Easter colors, but you can use jellybeans or any candy you chose. The candy was 2 for $5, and I bought 4 bags)
- A glass vase ($4 Dollar General)
- Flowers ($9 from a local flower shop)
- A clear plastic cup ($1 for a dozen at Dollar General)
- Optional: I used some decorative ribbon that I already had.
Separate your candy by color, and place one cup inside of glass vase.
Add the candy to the vase by layering the colors. Hold the cup in the center of the vase as your pour so the candy is evenly dispersed around the outside of the cup.
(Trim flowers to desired height)
Add water to the cup, and carefully add flowers.
I also tied a decorative bow around the vase.
That's it! Easy-peasy!
Thanks to the good people at Rite Aid, I am able to give away a $25 Rite Aid Gift Card to one lucky reader so he/she can make their own centerpiece. Yay!
Giveaway is open to US residents ages 18 and over.
Please let the Rafflecopter widget fully load below.
This post is sponsored by Rite Aid, however the opinions and views expressed in this post are purely my own.